Orthopaedic Physiotherapy is the branch of Physiotherapy that deals with all your aches and pains of the skeleton and its component parts. At APPI our expert clinicians can take care of your orthopaedic needs such as:
- Back Injuries
- Hip Injuries form joint soreness to stiffness to age related changes
- Shoulder Pain, instability, rotator cuff tears, ligament injuries and AC joint injuries
- Knee Pain, ACL injuries, other ligament injuries, meniscal tears, osteoarthritis and any other niggle.
- Ankle sprains, fractures and other movement issues causing pain and dysfunction.
- Neck Injuries, stiffness, tightness, headaches and more
Basically, if it hurts we can help.