Our expert team of over 40 clinicians across 2 London sites are on hand and ready to help you with all your physiotherapy needs.
Our Physiotherapy Treatments include:
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Specific and controlled mobilisation of the joints
- Sports injury preventative and rehabilitative techniques for specific sports injuries of amateur to elite level athletes
- Real time ultrasound imaging which is modern, state of the art imaging of deeper abdominal and spinal muscles to optimise rehabilitation outcomes
- Acupuncture which is effective activation of the body's nervous, hormonal and naturally occurring pain relieving systems to bring the body back to a state of balance
- Dry needling which is an effective technique for treatment of pain and dysfunction by stimulating the body's release of natural pain killers
- Pre and post pregnancy physiotherapy treatments to prevent and treat common discomforts that arise during and after pregnancy
- Womens Health Physiotherapy for incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and pain
- Rehabilitation Pilates which uses research based diagnostic and treatment techniques combined with specific exercises on specialised Pilates equipment, where the physiotherapist prescribes individually designed rehabilitation programs specific to your needs
- ART (Active Release Therapy) a patented, state of the art soft tissue system/movement based massage technique that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves
- Ergonomic assessment and advice
- Dance medicine which involves specific preventative and treatment techniques alongside postural and spinal stabilising exercises to improve the proficiency of dance techniques
- Remedial massage which is the treatment of the soft tissue in the joints, ideal for relaxation, removal of muscular tension, heath management and stress reduction
Hear what to expect from APPI founder Glenn Withers.